Two months of catch up

Every time I sit down for a new blog post I make a pledge that this month I will be better, I will post more, I will make time.  And then, surprise, surprise, I don't do it.  I always intend to, but then something happens, or I'm too lazy.  But dang it, some day I will be up to date, and current.  Until that time, here are some photos from October and November that I missed.
Three out of four (Miss you April!) of the women
and babies in our Bradley Method Birth Class.

Ottobrata Festival in Zafferana


'Dad's the funniest.'

Soren and his friend Rowan.

Such a sweetheart.


Soren 'helping' with laundry.'

And cleaning.



First Halloween!

And he hated his costume.
Yikes.


With his friends.

'Enough, is enough Mom!'

Just one more for your baby book, then never again.

Rowan teaching Soren some things.



Picking flowers at an ancient Greek Amphitheater.
So stylish!


Aunt Jenny and Uncle Ross came to visit!

Hammin' it up for the camera.

Soren making friends with a puppy, he LOVES dogs!


We attempted to wish Uncle Erik a happy birthday.

He was more interested in playing with the sign.

Dad fixed his hair.



Eating some orange at a friends birthday party.

Eating some of Great Grandma Arleta's famous thin pancakes.

Can I scale this?


'Helping' Mom with the dishes.



Chili Face.

Comments