Slacking!

Holy Cow. I've been slacking. A lot. I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I've posted anything. Though I think the only people that have actually noticed are the two people that read this blog, my friend Christine and her wonderful parents, okay maybe three. Though who can blame me? I have been a little busy. At least I'll have many things to write about over the next, well let's be honest, three years.

In the past seven weeks I've witnessed two beautiful children being born, moved (or supervised a move) for most of our earthly possessions, welcomed my husband back home (he'd been deployed for 6 months), helped Christine as much as I could with her move (which wasn't much), loved on and cuddled with one of my favorite little girls, took a trip to Disney World (Magic Kingdom, of course) and Universal Studios (Harry Potterville, as I like to call it), and traveled to the west coast to spend time with and say goodbye to friends and family. I know, I know, it's no excuse for not writing. I promise to be better about updating this blog, even if there are only three people reading it. (Three very lovely and dear people.)

I've been enjoying some quality time with friends and family here on the West coast. I will miss everyone so much while we are away, but I can't wait for this amazing opportunity. I've of course extended invitations to nearly everyone I know to come to Italy to visit us. I sure hope that we get a lot of visitors. I promise a good time, comfy bed, and delicious meals!

I will fill everyone in on our brief trip to Orlando and what I thought of Harry Potterville. I will definitely write about little Ben being born. But it'll take me a couple weeks to get pictures posted as I left my computer back in Jacksonville.

Comments

  1. and her little sister... been waiting for a new post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Catie! Another reader, now I don't feel like I'm just writing into cyber space. I think that 4 people is a respectable number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make that 5! So I had your blog in my favorites list and kept checking it and wondering when you would write again...wasn't til today that i tried getting to the blog without the favorites link and now I'm catching up on all the posts!! I'm so sad I didn't get to talk to you before you left, but lots going on with me this summer (fill ya in soon). I love reading about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erin, love! I'm sad that we couldn't catch up, but there are phones over here and I plan on using them. I would love to hear your voice and catch up. I hope that everything is well. Let me know when would be a good time to call, we're 9 hours ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment