Weeks 28, 29, Nearly 30 and 33

I've missed a few belly photos, so thought that you may want an update on my ever-expanding mid section.  It has been fun (and a little scary) to see how much my belly has grown.  I'm already at the point where I feel like it's impossible to grow any larger.  And for those women with children, please, please don't write any comments about how much more time I have.  I'm already having a hard enough time getting up from the ground, or off the couch.

With the hoopla of travel I unfortunately missed two weeks of photos, hence the space in weeks.  From now on out, I don't see any reason why I should miss anymore though.  (Unless I get far too embarrassed to post any more.)




Comments

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog post! We are pretty darn happy over here right now. :)

    Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment