Week 26

We had a doc appointment last week.  Everything is looking good.  I had to do a few lab tests, glucose, cbc, etc.  I haven't heard anything back, but the doctor said she would only call if something was off.  I haven't gotten a phone call yet, so I'll assume that no news is good news.  My back has also started to feel better!  Thank goodness.  The doctor thinks it's sciatica, so depending on where my uterus is sitting I'll have a good or bad day.  I'm hoping that I'll have more good days then bad.

Three years ago today I married my best friend in a strip mall in Jacksonville, FL with our wonderful parents present.  I love our story, and I love my husband.  He is the sweetest, most caring, loving, and special person that I know.  There's not a day that goes by that I'm not thankful for him, and I can honestly say that I fall more in love with him every day.  I am truly blessed.  Thank you to my amazing husband for your love and support!

Look at that growing belly!
 

Comments