27 Weeks

This week I spent a lot of time working on the bedding for the baby's nursery.  Luckily I've found it to be fun, and rewarding.  It's gratifying to start with a piece of fabric, and end up with a usable (and adorable) product.  One thing that I look forward to when considering moving stateside again is the ability to take classes.  I'm thinking sewing, knitting, crochet.  Though by that time I won't have nearly the amount of free time I have now.

Last night Patrick and I went to Autumn Fest, an annual festival held on base.  It's a chance for people to come out and have some fun, the base is also open to any Italians that wish to come.  There are many bouncy houses, a few carnival rides, people selling their wares, and fried food.  We had a nice time walking around, checking things out, and spending some time with our friends.

Here's my photo at 27 weeks:

Comments

  1. Oh wow, Emily, I just checked your blog and love the makeover! Not sure when you did it, but it's gorgeous. I'm so excited about the fun projects for Baby A's nursery. I LOOOOVE to knit, so if you want classes in that skill, I can teach you when we get back to Sicily. :-)

    http://makingroomwithus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment