Something to stress about.....

I've always been a worrier. When I was younger I used to literally make myself sick. I remember I had a blue worry stone. It was a really smooth stone with a small finger shaped impression on it. The idea was that you rub it and concentrate on the motion and you'd forget whatever was worrying you. I'm surprised I didn't rub a hole through that thing. My mom is the same way, so maybe I got it from her? It's a trait that I'd be very happy to give back.

Now as an adult it's gotten better and worse. I can control it a bit better, but I have bigger and badder things to stress myself over. More adult things, you know? For the last couple weeks I've had my surgery to monopolize my time, and trust me I did an awesome job freaking myself out. But now I'm feeling more and more like myself, so I can move on to the next stress in my life. And right now that's moving..... Ugh.

It's never fun to plan a move, but having to depend on others to get things done is annoying. As soon as we had orders I was off and running. I made my to-do list, got an accordion folder, notepad, and I organized all my papers. I made calls, left messages, sent emails. And now I'm stuck waiting. Waiting for other people to do their job. A job they seem to hate and are annoyed that I'm inconveniencing them with more work.

As those close to me know (because it's all I talk about) I put in an application for our move 6 weeks ago, I followed up a month ago, and yet have still heard nothing. If I get the move date I've requested the movers will come in three weeks. THREE WEEKS people. I'd like some warning. Heck, I'd like a confirmation. Who do I need to talk to to get this done? Whoever it is, I'm going to find them and I'm going to figure this out!

Comments