Final Doctor appointment!

On Monday I had my last doctor appointment for my nose. It was naturally one of the most painful of the follow up appointments. I think that's because I went in with no drugs. I haven't been taking pain pills for a while, but ibuprofen has been my friend. I won't put too many of the gory details on here, though I've told just about everyone I possibly can. I'm surprised that my friends aren't avoiding me.

The doctor said that I'm right on track. I thought it a bit unusual that my nose is still very tender, but apparently that's one of the last things to heal. I still have open sore's in my nose and need to be careful, but other than that things are looking up. Way up, from where they were. In a few weeks I'm going to be unstopable. I'll be a nose breathing machine. I can't wait!

Now I can start focusing on all the things I desperately need to do. Next to stressing one of my better traits is procrastonating. I've always been unbelievably good at waiting until the very last minute to get things done. If I had a 20 page research paper due in college I would literally wait until the night before to get it done. Red bull was my best friend. The problem with my procrastination is that it never got me in trouble. I would always get my work done, and my grades were always great.

Now I've procrastonated this move. The movers come on Monday. That's four days. Holy crap. That's FOUR days. Dang it. Granted I don't have to pack the boxes, thank goodness. But I do have to decide what I need for the next couple months. I'll be living out of a suitcase yet again. But it's exciting. I have so many things to look forward to!

Comments