We're Having A.....

Since we've been pregnant we've been debating whether we should find out what we're having.  Of course, we've heard a lot of different opinions on the matter, but ultimately it comes down to us.  Patrick didn't want to find out, but I did.  I'm a bit of a worrier/planner, and though I think it would be fun to wait, I was also pretty anxious to find out.  This past week we had our 'babymoon' in beautiful Norway (more on that later), and I had an idea about revealing our surprise.  While in for our sonogram, we had the corpsman write the sex of our baby down on a slip of paper and seal it in an envelope. We decided that while in Norway, we would find a perfect spot to find out the sex.  And we did!  We had a beautiful spot right on a Norwegian Fjord, and we filmed it with my iPhone.  I'm so glad that we did.  Not only because we found out, but it was so fun.  I love watching this video (although one of the first things I said to Patrick was 'Does my voice really sound like that?), and now we're thinking that for every kid we hope to be blessed with, we can go on a babymoon and find out what we're having.  

So for all the inquiring minds that would like to know:



Comments

  1. Congratulations!!! Awesome. I miss you both so much. I think I heard a Norwiegen accent from Emily. Looks Like a amazing place to travel. As far as boys go it kinda runs in Pat's side of the Family. I hope you enjoy all your travels.P.S. Its Scott Senner I dont have a google account.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment