Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Ok, maybe you aren't looking for me, and you haven't really missed my blogging.  But...I'm back!  I feel like I might, quite possible, maybe could be back for good.  It's been hectic adjusting to life with baby, and taking a two month trip back to the states.  I've decided to make a real effort to blog again.  Though I have to be honest, I have a feeling that my blog has changed more to a 'Look at how cute my kid is!' blog.  We will be doing some traveling with our time left here in Sicily, so I will definitely write about that, but I won't lie most entries will be devoted to Soren.

During the months of May and June our family made a trip back to the states.  Patrick joined us in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Alaska, after that Soren and I stayed a few extra weeks in Alaska and made trips to Washington and Pennsylvania on our way back.  It was so fun introducing Soren to his crazy family.  Everyone adored him (come on, what's not to adore!), and we loved being back in the states.

I thought I would share a few photos from our trip.

Soren with Great Grandma Carolyn

Great Grandpa Norm, Patrick, and Soren



Grandma Debbie, Grandpa Steve, and Soren

Grandma Terry (Sorry Mom, this was
too cute not to post.)

Grandpa David

Great Grandma Ruth

Great Aunt Tracy

While we were in MN we got Soren baptized.


GG Ruth filling him in on the secrets of the world.

The foot!




Anchorage, home sweet home.

Soren loved my parents dog Zeek, I'm pretty sure that
every little boy needs a dog!

Cool Guy.


Aunt Megan and Soren walking on the Coastal Trail.


He's such a loving, happy boy!

Great Grandma Arleta

Add caption

Soren's first trip to the zoo and aquarium.



Grandpa Steve and Soren in Pittsburgh. 


Nothing like a baseball game to celebrate your
first Fourth of July!






Comments