Baby A's Nursery Part 2

I was planning on writing this post before Soren's arrival, and now it's three weeks after his arrival.  Best laid plans.  We've been surviving the past few weeks, and have slowly adjusted to life with a newborn.  I've figured out how to get some sleep, so I'm feeling much better.  Although Patrick had a bug the last few days, and I've missed his help desperately.  As much as I love holding and cuddling my little man, it's nice to have a break every once in a while.  And that's when it would be nice to have the Grandma's visit, if only we didn't live a half a world away.

Here are some pictures of Soren's completed nursery.  I think that it turned out pretty well, though if we were staying longer I may have done a bit more.  

My Grandma Arleta gave me this when I was
a baby.  It makes me think of her.





My ridiculous organization.  I think that around
85% of these clothes are from my mom.

Comments