Soren turns six months and tries sweet potatoes

I think this blog post really says it all.  On Monday Soren was six months old!  I can't believe how fast time goes.  I know that people are always saying this, but it's so evident when you are watching a small child grow.  He changes so much every day.  He picks up new tricks, his personality grows (and grows), he's no longer this helpless little newborn, he's my boy, he's beautiful, and I love him more every single day.

We started out with sweet potatoes, because, well, why not?  He's a big boy and rice cereal sounds so dang boring, to me, anyway.  I was so excited to feed him, and a little sad too, (see above paragraph about growing far too fast).  I honestly think he was more interested in playing with the spoon than eating, but we had fun anyway.  Of course we captured a few photos and a video.  He would get the shivers sometimes after taking a bite, that was my favorite.

Next Monday we'll have his six month check-up.  Any bets on how much our 'little' guy weighs?  I'm going to say 23 lbs 8 oz.








Comments