Pool Time

It's hot in Sicily during the summer.  Like stay indoors, AC going all day, hibernate in your house.  Okay, maybe not for everyone, but certainly for this Alaska girl.  The only problem with that is Soren.  He gets sick of the same old thing everyday, and I know he gets tired of staring at me all day long.  So I try to get out with him usually once a day (at least) to do something.  If we were back in the states I'm sure I'd have him enrolled in all kinds of crazy classes, music, pilates, water babies.  Unfortunately those opportunities don't exist here.  But there is a pool, so Soren and I will go for an hour or so.  There wasn't a time too long ago that he couldn't stand the water, but now he loves it.  A couple weekends ago Patrick was able to join us and we had a nice afternoon at the pool.

'No pictures please.'





This was on the way back home from the pool, shortly
before he passed out.  

Comments